ATTENTION: THIS CLINIC IS CLOSING AS OF APRIL 30TH, 2016.
Dr. Samuel Verghese has retired and will be continuing medical missions service out of the country.
It has been a pleasure serving you!
INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE & BIOFEEDBACK CLINIC
813 East Gate Dr., Suite B
Mount Laurel, N.J.
Our specialists, including physicians, psychiatrists and certified biofeedback therapists, provide Integrative Health Solutions at our clinic location.
We treat a wide variety of disorders at the Integrative Medicine & Biofeedback Clinic, using modern technology and the latest mind-body healing techniques.
We also utilize herbal, nutritional, traditional, homeopathic, ayurvedic and other natural remedies.
Safe, advanced, computer-assisted biofeedback instruments record various activities of the client’s body and brain.
These instruments measure and report subtle functions in EEG brain waves, muscle tension, skin temperature, skin conductance, pulse volume and breathing patterns.
Read more in: “Brain Power: How to Fine Tune Your Brain Naturally”
by C. Samuel Verghese
Call the clinic at (856) 222-9965 for info on the book.
Our holistic treatment protocol is designed to:
- Balance bodily processes that are functioning improperly by using Biofeedback, EEG, Neurofeedback and other Cognitive Training. As clients take nutritional supplements and learn to gain voluntary control over these processes, numerous changes take place in physical, neurological, psychological and behavioral problems.
Those diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, head injury, neurological deficit, alcoholism/drug addiction, post-traumatic stress and other pathologies may show specific progress.
- Identify out-of-range EEG values using Quantitative Brain Mapping (QEEG) and provide a logical “map” for an EEG Neurofeedback Training program.
- Normalize brain-chemical imbalances associated with lack of concentration, behaviors such as moods and emotions, anxiety, stress-related trauma and major addictions using Nutritional Supplements.
- Reduce or eliminate the need for prescribed medications (tranquilizers, antidepressants, pain killers, sleeping pills, anticonvulsants, antihypertensives, Strattera, and synthetic stimulants such as Adderall, Concerta, Ritalin and Methypatch). When appropriate, natural medicine is used instead.
Neurofeedback Treatment also includes:
- Personalized Healing and Relaxation Tapes made during biofeedback training sessions. The tapes are specifically designed for home use to assist clients to achieve desired treatment results.
- Pain and Sleep Management: With the use of Trigger Point, myofascial-pain relief techniques are assisted by therapeutic ultrasound and new, infratonic QGM 8.0 “Qi Gong.”
We see patients of all ages. Our professional services are covered by most major medical insurance plans as an out-of-network provider.
Conditions We Treat with Integrative Medicine, Biofeedback, Neurofeedback, and Nutritional Management
- Anxiety-Acute Stress Reaction
- Stress Reaction-Acute
- Stress Reaction-Psychomotor
- Agoraphobia-With Panic Attacks
- Agoraphobia-Without Panic Attacks
- Simple Phobia
- Chronic Stress/Insomnia
- Phobia/Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Back/Neck Problems:
- Cervicalgia (Neck Pain)
- Muscle Spasms
- Low Back Pain Syndrome
- Myosittis (Inflammation of Back Muscles)
- Essential Hypertension
- Raynaud’s Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- High Blood Pressure
- Dementias (Alzheimer’s Disease)
- Chronic Fatigue:
- Crisis Management
- Grief / Death Management Services:
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders
- Myofacial Pain Syndrome
- Eating Disorders:
- Gastrointestinal Disorders:
- Duodenal Ulcer (W/O Obstruction)
- Esophageal Reflux
- Hyperactive Gag Reflex
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Peptic Ulcer (Stress/Site Unspecified)
- Stomach Ulcer
- Head Problems:
- Cephalgia (Headache Pain/Source Unknown)
- Chronic Pain
- Cluster Headaches
- Head Injury
- Muscle Contraction Tension-Non-Organic
- Vascular (Not Migraine)
- Muscle Disorders:
- Anus (Sphincter) Relaxation
- Muscle Spasms (Other Than Back)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Spasmodic Torticollis
- Tics & Spasms (Chronic or Compulsive)
- Tourette’s Disease (Motor-Verbal Tic)
- Compulsive Hoarding
- Hair Pulling (trichotillomania)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
All these disorders show neurobiochemical abnormalities, and our treatment involves a combination of counseling, nutritional supplements and bio/neurofeedback. We also provide support groups.
- Respiratory Disorders:
- Asthma (Bronchial)
- Respiration Disorders
- Respiratory Distress
- Skin Disorders:
- Atopic Eczema
Other Symptomology/Pathologies that we treat:
- Alcohol/Addiction Disorders
- Arthritis Pain
- Insomnia (Non-Organic Origin)
- Impulsive Disorders
- Type A/E Personality
- Learning Disorders
- Low Self-Esteem/Self-Image
- Seizure Disorders
- Alcohol/Drug Addiction/Dependency
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome
In addition to our clinical services, we supply the highest-quality, pure, natural supplement samples.